I rarely post journals about anything other than events happening, so I'm just going to give in and make it official. If you have things you want people to spread the word on, send me a note and I'll generally put it up. Otherwise you'll just have to rely on me finding things.
for Issue 11 are being accepted until May 1
. Open to all forms and mediums - and if you've got a song or film or some other unusual (for a magazine) creation, do send it along.
Deadline May 1.
- Note the group if you can judge or donate points/prizes.
Gearing up for their annual Transgressions
contest in May, #lacoterie
needs judges and prizes. Points can be donated through the widget on my page. For everything else, drop the group a note with details.
1 SECRET = 1 STORY
1. Get a square piece of paper - minimum 3"x3" / maximum 6"x6"
2. Filling at least one side, write out your secret. Feel free to express yourself however you choose on the paper - drawing, colouring, text formatting, etc. Just keep in mind that the paper is ultimately going to be used in origami, so don't attach anything to it.
3. Come up with an opening line, phrase, question, or scenario for your story to be based around.
4. Mail both to Mr Sashi (note him for the address).
5. Get others to play.
- bear/wolf winter fable
- the prince & the harlot
Submissions are being accepted from now until May 1
for issue #11. All creative forms are accepted - poetry, prose, script, film, photography, music, sculpture - basically, if you make it you can submit it. Check out the submission guidelines